8.29.2006

Woo! Even on a Tuesday

Today is Tuesday, Theory day, destined to be a crappy day. Or is it?

Theory does suck. We have 9 problems and are going to get more on Thursday. All due next Tuesday (which is better than 9 due on Thursday). One of our homework problems that was due today was the following:

There are n couple seated randmonly around a round table at a party. What is the probablity that at least one husband in next to his wife?

She gave us a hint. Molly and I still couldn't get it. Turns out, the hint was wrong. Wonderful.

But there is some good.

Last night I crafted a new apron. Groovy. Shannon assisted a great deal in turning the straps. Thanks Shann.

Today I got two good things in the mail. One...my Snotvia stickers!! Woo! I am putting them on my laptop. Well, at least one of them. By drinking enough Coke this summer I earned enough rewards to get me the free stickers. Sweet.
And lastly, most unlikely to be a happy event. Our student loans are consolidated! I was so sad that the interset rate jumped about 200 million percent. Shannon and I have enough loans that it would really hurt us. But alas, they are consolidated at a rate lower than I had before. Fabulous.

No comments: