8.05.2006

5 Years

Today Jayme and Baby Nicole came home. It was great to see Jayme and Jerry all liking their kitchen and stuff. Jerry saw it at some stages, but not done and Jayme didn't even know we were doing anything more than painting and a new floor. It was very nice. We like the kitchen now.

Since the new 3 person family has been in the hospital since Monday night, they had no food in the house so Mom, Maria, and me made dinner with the help of Jerry. We had tacos. Good for two reasons, first is Jerry likes Mexican food and two because Jayme has been sickened by Mexican during the pregnancy and now isn't. Yay.

It was a really simple, yet enjoyable day. We had a lot of fun tasting apples and everyone but Mom agreed that out of Red Delicious, Braeburn, Pink Lady, Gala, Fuji, and Granny Smith, Pink Lady is the best. Mom like Red Delicious. Maybe I will get some video and pics from Mom tomorrow. But now, I am tired.

2 comments:

hockeyfrog said...

Some distant relative of mine (I'm not sure how the relation goes, but I met them at a family reunion) lives out in Washington and owns an orchard of Fuji apples. They gave everyone in the family a case of them, pretty much straight from the trees, no sitting in warehouses and trucks. They were also about 3 times the size of the ones you find in the stores. I have *never* tasted such wonderful apples in my life. I could barely finish one because it was so sweet. Too bad they don't sell those here, in that condition... thanks, now I'm craving apples. :)

The Math Ninja said...

My mom also really liked the Fuji apples. They were probably second place among everyone.