8.21.2006

As I Make My Return

Today I went back to college. Real college. None of that "pay 1700$ for an A" type college. This is where I pay 0$ and have to work really, really hard for an A. The good ol' college. It is also my return to teaching for the time being. Teaching college students, 6-7 older than the average 8th grader (but I did have some old 8th graders). Yes. I went back. In style may I add.

Explain.

Well, I wore my new black t-shirt. Complete with hole in upper right shoulder and all. Great! Should have check that shirt out better. Then, I chose to enhance my pants and my smell by spilling 4 rather large orbs of tea onto my pants to start of the day. Ah, spendid. The tea did dry, and the hole didn't change. But it's over now. And I'm glad at that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations! for starting college and teaching.
I am sure your luck will be 10times better tomorrow
Cousin
Diana