3.31.2005

Said the albino gorilla...

Yeah. Some issues at school with a girl (we shall call her Mikah), me, disrespect, and her dad. I was dreading to return the call, but did as soon as possible. So, it went great. I was calm, he was logical. We talked and solved the issues. Obviously Mikah's story was not as good as mine, because after "my view" he was all nice and helpful. I even asked him a "thought-provoking" question (sort of). Mikah recieved only 1 TO3 the entire first semester. But these last two month, five TO3's. What a horrid increase. So, I asked him he noticed anything, or if it was simply a school thing. He said he knew of none of the TO's except for today's. Well, that may be enough to calm Mikah down in my class for a while. She is out for track, she is getting a talking to, and she has a 5th TO3. So, maybe she will be more motivated to stop talking and start working. She is smart and should do better.

This morning: -2
This evening: -4

What a crappy stop-light day. :(

No comments: