3.19.2005

Curricular Standards

It's interesting to read blogs and posts. I've never really done it much, but today I have been. Some of my dearest friends say the best things...and some of the not as best things. But none-the-less, it's interesting.

Speaking of which. The reason that little to no world history is discussed in high school social studies courses is because of the standards that are in place and have been trying to be put in place for a while now. Like Jenette said, there just isn't time.

1 comment:

Blessum Yellowstone Trip said...

Nicole, I just wanted to say that I love you. I hope that I haven't offended you too much with my random comments and posts. They are only intended to make people think about their actions and words. I miss all of the fun we used to have. *hug* Julia