3.07.2005

The Monday

Hey there...long time no post.

I've been busy.

Hockey is done...Spring Break is almost here. And I called my mom....Some groovy news as well! :)

My cousin Diana is pregnant again! This time she should be good to go though...no miscarriages. She is past the "danger point." So that is great! She is due in early September. Fun.

Jayme is gonna play with the Wichita Symphony Orchestra (I think...)! Mom wasn't sure of the name, but she thinks that's it. Cool huh? It'll be this Friday -or- Saturday. Yay Jay!

Maria has a boyfriend and Mom likes him. His name is Nick (kinda like Nicole ;)

Ah...I have such a headache. This weekend was alright. The refs are retarted (with a t, not a d). Abut eh...we finished the game anyways.

No hockey practice tonight and Shannon should be done soon yay!

No comments: