1.04.2007

The Last of the Wichita ness

Shannon and Mom spent Christmas Eve night / Christmas morning putting this up and making it work. After breaking a drill bit (me) putting a support piece up (Shannon and Mom) and finally hanging the 32" TV, it didn't show the channels. So I quit and Mom and Shannon messed around with it for a long time, around 2 hours. The finally called the 24 hour number around 3 am and the guy told them how to fix it. It is a very fun TV.

All the gifts set up at my mom's house. Most of them are for Baby Nicole. :)

This is the cutie opening the gift from Shannon and I. I can't wait until she actually knows what's going on.

Maria put these fabulous reindeer ears on Dakoda. She didn't really care for them to much. This is take approximately 0.5 seconds before Dakoda took them off.


We had Christmas day dinner at Jayme's house. We meant to do it last year, but there were some house problems, so we couldn't. But we did this year and it was quite nice!


After dinner, Shannon and Maria followed Mom around as she cleaned and chimed Jayme's castinettes. Fun times.

2 comments:

Tuba Queen said...

I is a so happy that we FINALLY had a holiday @ my house. no Plumbing problems this year. Woo HOO

Irene said...

Great Wichita pictures Nicole!!! :) I'm happy. I really did enjoy this Christmas so much. And you got me stuck now on getting a Wii. I cant find one yet but I'm trying to get one by this weekend! I love you.