1.26.2007

What is that a picture of?


Last night, Shannon, Chris, Jenette, and I went to La Fiesta, a new Mexican restaurant in Manhattan. It was pretty good. Very colorful inside.


Well, when I tried to park, the first spot I chose wasn't a spot at all. I noticed because the car I was parking behind, had a car parked in front of it. So, that means I would have boxed the truck in. Upon further inspection, I saw that the two rows were already in existence and I would have formed a third. So moved and we went to eat.

Coming out, I could not find the car. I knew I was in the nearer row and about where the car should be. But no luck. I was thoroughly confused. Then I noticed something (what you are supposed to see in this picture). The rows had moved. The row I had tried forming, was now a legitamate row! My car now was in the far row, and there was indeed a poor boxed in truck. You can't tell in the picture, but it is supposed to be of the line of 3 cars in the row parking.

Crazy.

No comments: