1.30.2007

Bank of the West

So, that old account I first started when I moved to Kansas has finally been closed. It's gone through a lot, or lack of gone through. I moved, then got married and changed my name. Then moved again. Then the bank got bought out. And through all this, not much changed in my account, except for that they didn't change my name when I told them first, they continued to send my statements to 1st street, even though I lived in Manhattan. Then when my mom moved from 1st street, the continued to send statements to 1st street... ...

For more details on this event, you can read this.

But, to make it all complete, I got my check for the closed account yesterday (after 2 months). Yay. My money! But the best part is the joke the bank played on the post office!


And that about sums up all of my experiences with the bank. They are they kind of people that send a check in an envelope with an upside-down bonus stamp under the return address.

1 comment:

Irene said...

I'm glad you finally got your ck!