5.03.2006

Class

Last night was my last class this semester. I still have a project due, but no class. I usually note intersting things on the bottom of my class notes during the 2.5 hours. Here is some of what I wrote.

  • CAH girls?? 1/31/06
  • womyn studies...oh my. 2/7/06
  • political correctness v. respect 2/7/06
  • If you don't smoke should you get a smoke break? 3/14/06
  • bowler or a craps shooter? (effort or luck) 3/14/06
  • Maria--> reorganize it so it makes sense to you 3/28/06
  • Terence Newman - Dallas Capitals linebacker??? 4/4/06
  • I'm different. I don't memorize and just plug into formulas. I understand why and then apply. (a thought while listening to others discuss their difficulties in college) 5/2/06
  • "horribly abstract" 5/2/06
  • "Pace seperates out students, not intellectual ability." 5/2 06
It was a fun class, Gender Issues in Science and Mathematics Teaching. But, I'm still glad I'm not an Education student anymore.

2 comments:

Maria said...

i feel so important - u think of me when ur in class :) still need more help on calc ;)

The Math Ninja said...

That's because you are important. and on the calc note...I read part of the calc book last night. So I may be more of a help.