11.05.2006

Zombie Regression

I had a dream on Friday night. My dream was odd. It has some statistical terms, so I'll explain really quick.

-Linear Regression: A way to try and find a straight line model for a set of data.
-Parameters: The numbers you get when you do a regression.
-Testing: Testing to see which parameters you need and which you can remove from your model.
-Predictor: One of the things that has a possible effect on your data (model)
-Zombie: An undead being

The Dream (what I remember of it)
I had some data and I had to run a linear regression on it. I got my parameters and then proceeded to test them. This is all normal stuff to do. I only had 2 predictors in my model, so there wasn't too much to analyze. Well, I did my test and found that only one of my two predictors was needed. The only thing that was significant, was zombies.

I even remember waking up and and thinging that was a neat dream.

2 comments:

Tuba Queen said...

Oh, totaly relate.

Irene said...

What to do with you! You make me laugh. Only you would even dream math and zombies. I just love you.