4.20.2005

My Week begins (on Wednesday)

It feels weird. Knowing I have to teach today. Haven't taught since last Friday, even though there has been school since then. Monday was inservice and I was gone yesterday. Hopefully today goes well and I am not to stressed out after classes!

Yesterday was good. Jayme played really well, bruised ribs and all. We had Sheridan's Frozen Custard, really good. And ate at Fusa in the mall. Pretty good too. I would tell you more about what happened, but I have to head off to Memory's and then off to school.

1 comment:

Jamie Dawn said...

I enjoyed another visit to your blog. The math pics drawn by your students are great!
My son could use your help about now...Algebra is about to overwhelm him!
When you visited my blog, you said I should try and think up a Seinfeld episode of my own. Well, I did. We were just in Disneyland, and I had the greatest time putting Kramer there. Can you just imagine that? Kids beware!
Anyway, have a good rest of the week. Keep those kids learning.