4.24.2005

Let's get Productive!

Today has been a good day. Yesterday was fun too. See Shannon's Blog for much more info with pics even.

I woke up around 12:30-1. Much later than I usually do. But glad I did. Got up, had some tea (Wild Blueberry) very tasty. Then I worked on tomorrow's lesson. I let the 7th graders pick the next topic, they had four to choose from and they chose "graphing." I want them to be able to plot points easily in any quadrant and to be able to read a graph. So tomorrow we will play my very own Battle ship game. Fun times.

Then I worked on my game for my K-State class. It is based off of Chutes-n-Ladders, but adapted for Janet Helms' Racial Identity Model. Good times again. My group and I give our presentation on Tuesday.

So, on to laundry and the finishing of the work. Shannon is playing frisbee golf with Aaron and Chris, while Jenette fishes.

No comments: