7.12.2010

Dominion or Small World

I had my 6 week doctor check-up last week. And he said it looks like its healing well. I feel like its healing well, too. One spot on the incision did bleed a teeny bit on the 3rd, but it is all good.


Last week I worked on thing for my Etsy shop. I got some more things posted, but no other exciting news from there. If you haven't been in a while, you can go check out my goods for sale: Nausicaa Distribution.


We had a friend/coworker and his wife over for some games on Saturday! That was fun. We played Dominion and Small World. Keagan was pretty good during the time, too. It was nice to have some people over. :)


I also tried to make some apricot jam with the apricots we brought back from Jayme's house. I cooked it too much and it's very, very thick.

1 comment:

Irene said...

Keagan is getting so big. every picture of her is just so different. I love that baby so much. I simply love the picture of Shannon giving her a ride on his shoulders. Ha she is so little her eyes are all you see and her legs only go up to his neck. too funny.