4.08.2010

Hows it Going?

I'm an optical illusion.

Not so much baby...

Much baby...

I have 31 days left til my due date. Wow. It goes so fast. She moves around a lot now. Her movements started getting much stronger about 3 weeks ago. Now they are starting to get more defined. I can feel a little thing (foot?) jabbing at my lower-right rib and then a big thing (butt) pushing just to the left of my belly button. Oh, and my belly button is still an innie. Its a rather deformed looking innie, but still an innie.

I haven't worked on anything baby in a while. No quilt work in about 3 weeks. No room work in about 4 weeks. I did knit her legwarmers about 2 weeks ago. But that was the most recent. Also, we still don't have a name picked out. Hopefully we have some spell of brilliance over the next few weeks and come up with a wonderful name.

3 comments:

Irene said...

you are such an adorable pregnant person. I love the slide show of each week. Now my grandbaby has nothing to do but grow. She is a full fledge baby in there now, just getting bigger every day. meaning you get to grow too. When your belly drops, just wear more comfortable pants, and yes your skin can stretch more, and when you are too uncomfortable, she will be born, not a minute before! I love you so much Bubbalah. I can't wait to hold my perfect grandbaby and my wonderful daughter.

Michelle said...

YOURE HUGEEEEE!!!!! I love it. And leg warmers, are you kidding me? That's going to be adorable. I can't wait to hear the name you pick out. Doesn't matter, I'll call her something WAY more black anyways :) Good luck babying!

The Math Ninja said...

I know I am big, but I don't feel huge. I feel bigger for sure, but I thought it would feel worse. I still have about 2 weeks left, so maybe it will get there. :) And yes, I need to take a picture of them, but I made little pink and tan leg warmers. :)