10.20.2008

Wrong Name

You know how when your little living with your siblings, you're likely to be called by one of their names? Moms, dads, grandparents, and other relatives like to call children by the names of their siblings. Often times it's the youngest getting called the names of the older children. But it can happen to the oldest also.

Now that I don't live with my siblings, this isn't as much of a problem. Now the problem has evolved into a different misnaming. I'm not talking about that adorable niece of mine by the same name. That is a different type of misnaming.

No, what I'm talking about is being called my husband's name at least once a week at work. I don't mind, though. I don't say anything about it because people always seem so embarrassed when they realize that I am not Shannon.

1 comment:

Ookami Snow said...

I never get called Nicole.

Although grandma asked how my granddaughter was doing, referring to you.