3.28.2008

Not Enough Time

So much is changing in my life in from two weeks ago until 2 months from now.

Shannon and I moved into Jenette and Chris' new house in St. George. So, no more Jardine. We were there for over 6 and a half years. No more walking to school from home. Or going home for a quick lunch then coming back to school to work on things and go to class. Now we drive 15 minutes to K-State and stay on campus from about 7:20am to 5:00pm. It makes for long days, but it's okay. I am kinda liking the changes.


Scary thing is, I only have 50 sleeps before graduation. I have a lot of work to do still for my Masters report. I work in it almost everyday and it just isn't enough. I know I'll finish, but I just don't want to be cranky and rushed for the next 50 days.

1 comment:

Tuba Queen said...

Your right you finish. :) I'm so happy you came down yesterday and I'm happy we made it for you game too. Love you and see you not to long from now :)