2.22.2008

Snap.

Today in Consulting Lab, Smiley came by and asked me something. It wasn't a statistics question though. He asked me to teach him a slang term. I said I couldn't think of one, so he said he'd come back in about 5 minutes and let me think. So I did.

I couldn't think of anything good, but I remembered back to my teaching days in Junction, and "oh, snap!" So I told Smiley about that. After a bit of explaining about how it is an exclamation. He snapped his fingers a few times and smiled.

He then told me he would come by and continue to ask me questions. I don't know if it'll always be a slang term, but if it is. I'm already out of ideas.

2 comments:

Blessum Yellowstone Trip said...

wicked...
da bomb...
There are plenty of other lame slang you could teach him ;)

Irene said...

hot, chill, chillin, outstanding, that's dope, no way... yes way.
my boo. shortie, he's fly. that's lame, thick skulled, floored. I work around many young people. I can come up with more if you like.