9.20.2006

From Nihon

Shannon and I got the mail yesterday and got two surprises. One was his diploma (yay) the other was this envelope from Charity...in Japan (see address).


Inside of said envelope was some gifts and a note. You see, I had won her "question of the moment" back a few weeks ago and now I was getting my prize. :)

It is a box of what I first read as "chocolate steak" but quickly realized I was wrong, retried, and then read "chocolate snack." Much better. In the box comes what any good box should have, a toy to accompany the candy. The okane set is for us to practice with that when we visit her we are ready.


The "chocolate snack" lookind kinda like crazy stars, but it wasn't too bad.
It was a mild sweet, not foamy, or rubbery or anything weird snack. The toy is now on my purse (because I have no cell phone).


Thanks Charity for having a quesiton and for the wonderful gifts from afar!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That toy is some kind of fad right now in Japan with all the younger children. You are totally elementary school fashionable right now. I'm so envious... I honestly wanted to keep it!
Hopefully no stalkers in Japan will now know where I live because of that package. Hopefully people will just see the address and think "hey, I bet she wants a lot of cash!".
And by the way, there is a question of the moment that no one answered...about bugs. It's still open!

The Math Ninja said...

I am so glad to be elementary school fashionable! Sweet!

I don't know much about bugs, but I may have to check it out.