11.09.2005

Red Pen Again

Speaking of red pens. Yesterday morning some boys were working in the morning in our Language Arts room. One goes, "Man, I hate it when teachers use red pen. It's all over and it makes it look like you did bad!" His buddy goes, "You did do bad, you got a 38%!"

Oh, middle school.

Anyways. Just when I'm all thinking, eh, Jardine is decent. I can live here some more years. I come home today and it smells. Bad. It smells like our sink has backed up and just sat there. I turned the lights on and there are towels on the floor and the cabinet under the sink is open. Gross. I'm not really certain (haven't talke to Shann yet) but it looks like it backed up pretty bad and leaked all over our floor and under the cabinet. Gross.

I don't know. Sam's place is sounding pretty good...

3 comments:

Ookami Snow said...

yeah it was backing up and I couldn't do anything about it. I had to go off to school and just leave the place a mess. Sorry

Crunch said...

Yikes... sounds stinky...
Canton Michigan is a nice place to live you know.

Irene said...

Wow, That sucks! I hope they did something about it for you! Did you call the housing?

As far as the red pens, HA, I test my staff here every once in a while and I had to stop using red pens because they got 'depressed' over it! OH Adults!! HA. I use a purple pen now! ha just as bad.