10.30.2005

Nebraska Hockey

That state called Nebraska, it sucks. Their motto of "Welcome to the good life" is crap. Their roads suck, the speed limit was slower, the people freakier, towns are lamer, and really there isn't anything good about it you can't find in Kansas. Anyways.

The KSU Inline team traveled to Omaha, NE to play a team. The floor sucked. It was very grippy and not fun to play on. My mom came as did Amber and family members from Aaron and some other team-mates. It was fun. We played okay. Good practice for this weekend (our first league games in St. Louis). Here are some pictures that Mom took.

Me doing the defense thing.

Shannon doing the offense thing.

Jenette, Sam, and Josh doing the larger defense thing.

And Aaron doing the warm-up (all the action shot of Aaron came out lousy).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HAD FUN! I LOVE HOCKEY! I LOVE MY KIDS! I HAD FUN!

Crunch said...

That's awesome!

Crunch said...

Did you dress up for halloween?

The Math Ninja said...

No, I didn't get to :(