6.19.2005

Today's Battles Plus

Hi! On Friday (around 2 am) Shannon and I went to Garden. We met up with Rhonda and Michelle and had some breakfast at Kadee's coffee house. Pretty good. I had a cinnamon steamer and Tim's Eggly Bagely Thing. (both pictured below). It was a nice way to start a great trip.
Breakfast
Then it was to Andy's place of work. Andy is head of the GIS department in Garden City, well, actully for Finney County. It was nice to see him, he has a large office. In the restroom there was a basket of stuff and under the wipes was...a can of Chicken Noodle soup. Crazy.
Basket
After taking Andy away from work-focus for 2 hours, we went to Rhonda's and slept for an hour. Woke up. Ate at Lone Star with Andy. Went to Hasting. Bought Office Space (great movie!), Reign of Fire (for watching while painting), and Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (wee! fun). Then we went to Rhonda's and slept. Then woke up and ate sandwiches. Then went to Target. Bought Futurama Volume 3 and Saving Private Ryan. Then Sonic and back to Rhonda's for some Futurama. At Sonic, I got a cream slush. So Jamie, I did it. I tried your mixture (at least I'm pretty sure I did) and yes. It is good. I will probably get it again in the future. Thank you. :)

Saturday we went to a friend's wedding and then had Grandma's party. Afterwards, we packed up, said good-bye to Rhonda and then went to see Andy's place. He recently moved in, about 1 month ago. It's nice! He has an extra bedroom, a large living room, a good sized fenced in yard and a covered patio. Very nice! I wish I lived somewhere better. I am so tired of Jardine! Ack!

No comments: