1.26.2005

Another 12 Hour Day

I stayed at school/work from 7:45 am to 7:45 pm. Long day. But I got a lot done. The seventh graders and I had some good talk about the state assessments and how they affect us as a school, as students, and what we need to do about it. Right now, I really don't think we will meet AYP. The target is 60.1%, for all subgroups. Every year, the black subgroup has been one of the ones, if not the only one, to cause us to fail AYP. This year it probably won't be any exception. However, that doesn't mean I won't try my darnest to help these kids out!

Well see. Only 28+5+28, so 61 days, including weekends left to start! Geez, it's gonna be rough!

BW3's was fine, I got a bonus leg :) That's always good. We went to the other Dillions, yeah, the one with a Starbucks as of two days ago. It's crazy. They've remodeled and stuff, it looks much better.

Well, it is 11:00, which is my "bedtime." Nighty.

No comments: