12.01.2009

More on the Baby Front

Now that we've finally told work, I can freely talk about my own pregnancy!

Shannon and I are going to have a baby too! We are about 17 weeks along, due May 9th. I've been feeling pretty fine (especially compared to Jenette).
This picture is from October 19th. It's my favorite because you can see little fingers. :) I have more recent ones, but not available for posting where I am.

So far everything has been fine. We are pretty happy and it's even more fun because so many of us are having babies around the same time! Julia just had her's last Friday, Tara (Shannon's cousin) and Dan should have their adopted baby within a month or two, Carrie (Jayme's sister-in-law) is due May 4th, I am due May 9th, Jenette is due May 11th, and Jayme is due in July! Next holiday season is going to be completely different than this yea.

1 comment:

Irene said...

It's going to be wonderful. I love that you all are having babies together, it will be so much nicer when the kids have eachother, and you all have eachother to understand things while you are pregnant. Enjoy these next months. It is a great experience and its even better when you have someone like Shannon to share it with. you guys will be great parents.