Midnight to about 10:00am:
- Sleep in 3 hour or so long chunks.
- In between sleep, I find myself feeding a baby for about 30 minutes (including burping), changing diapers, and eventually changing clothes because she either pees while I'm changing her diaper, or her diaper leaks and she gets pee all over her pj's. Keagan sleeps pretty good when she goes to sleep. Sometimes, after feeding, she just stays awake. Other times, she sleeps with Shannon.
- This consists of more feedings every 3 hours or so. It's kind of difficult to plan events around feedings. She gets really fussy before feedings and lately has been pretty fussy after feedings too. I'm not sure if I'm eating something she doesn't like, or if she is eating too much too fast, or not enough, or if she's uncomfortable, or if something else, it's really difficult.
- Shannon has been SO helpful in helping her calm down. And when Rhonda and Dave and my mom where here, that was super helpful also. Just knowing that there are more people who I trust around to help and who have experience was awesome!
- I try to remember to eat enough. I don't think I am. Now that she's fussy, I'm afraid to eat things. I don't know if eggs bother her, or milk, or sausage, or spicy foods. :( It's quite difficult.
- I took naps when Rhonda was here. Those were nice. :)
- I cross-stitch and work on Etsy things. Those go MUCH slower now that my prime responsibility is Keagan.
- Laundry. Jeepers. She goes through a lot of clothes and blankets and washclothes.
- She pees and poos all the time. We probably change about 15 times a day, and half if not more of those have poop.
- Walking around. We hold her and just walk around the house. She just stares at things, including lights. She seems to like lights.
- Sticking her tongue out. It's always out.
- Eating. She is constantly rooting and looking like she wants to eat. That makes it quite difficult to know when she actually wants to eat.
- Being swaddled. Although that seems to be wearing off.
They made me leave in a wheelchair. No complaints though. I got to be wheeled out while holding my new baby. :)
Here she is on her first car ride in our new car, which we basically bought for her. She slept the whole time.
For not going out of our way to get pink things, we sure do have a lot of pink for her.
Nap time with Daddy (crazy, Shannon is a daddy).
First trip to Panera. We met Shannon for lunch on Friday.