4.18.2007

A Few Good Patterns

JoAnn's has a really good sale going on now. Simplicity patterns for $1.99 and McCall patterns for $0.99!! Sweet 1$ patterns! I love it. So...I bought...a few.

So, here's the deal. If you wanna go to the KC Ren Fest in September/October of this year and you need a costume (Maria, Mom, Jayme, Rhonda...)...I would like to help! I got some patterns with a purpose...some just for kicks. Here's what I got!


Two capes. One for Shannon and one for a vampirate.

A hat pattern.

A new shirt pattern and a shirt/undergown pattern.

Two different skirts, one that's prettier and one that's fluffier.

Two more bodice patterns. One with many fancy sleeves and one with a few different sleeves.

Then there's a doublet (for guys), and two other guy patterns. One with a smock type thing and one with a...different thing...Not sure what it is.

The last one we got is for a different pirate coat. Fun times.

So, as soon as I get some time and some fabric I'll be sewing up a lot of fun. :)

1 comment:

Irene said...

I so want to go to the ren fest. I really like the different thing. or I'd like to be a pirate with boots, not the girly thing. I'll be up this weekend so can we see what we can put together? when exactly is it so I can be sure to not be traveling for work. This is fun!