6.28.2010

Sprinkles

I've had 2 doughnuts covered in sprinkles over the last week or so. In the last 10 years I haven't had that many. :)

This past weekend, Shannon and I chilled at home, with no visitor and with no visiting. That was after our first week with Shannon back to work full time and me home alone with Keagan. Besides the obvious that I'd much prefer Shann to be home too, it went well. Keagan and I visited stores for food shopping, napped, ate, played, and watched World Cup soccer. By the way, it's too bad we lost to Ghana, but they played better than we did that game.

I haven't been taking many pictures this past week. But here is a decent one.


Keagan holds her head up pretty good now. Still wobbly, but there are times when it's very steady. She will turn her head when laying on her tummy. She makes more noises than crying now. And speaking of crying, that has gotten a lot less too. Although at 9:00 pm, she usually just cries, for no apparent reason, just to cry.

She is fun to hang out with. Smiling is becoming not only more common, but something I can cause now too. :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see her again!