7.08.2006

Yarr!

If you recall, the construction of pirate costumes began June 21st. Well, they did have a midnight showing and our group consisted of 6 people, all in costume. We finished up some odds and ends and started to get dressed around 6:00. At around 6:45 Shannon, Michelle, Jenette, Chris, Aaron, and I went to Long John Silver's in costume. I don't like Long John Silver's, but it is piratey. We all paid in gold coins.
While eating back at our place, we watched Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl. That movie is so good.

We finished up our food, movie, and costumes then headed to the movie theater to meet up with Amber around 10:30.
I really enjoyed myself. We were the best dressed pirates there. But there was a smathering of others who put on some costumes, including a handful of ninja's.
Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest, it was a good movie. I won't say much about it. Now, I'm not saying it's better than the first one, but it was a good movie. Don't expect it to be a stand alone movie like Black Pearl, but it was fun. We are going back to see it tomorrow with Rhonda.

We came home and took a bunch of pictures. Here is Shannon and I.

Here is Michelle, Shannon, and Jenette.

I'll post more pics of the costume's tomorrow. But now, I shall sleep. Michelle has some more posted you can check out, too.

3 comments:

Irene said...

The costumes are great. Where did you find those boots Nicole. They are so authentic. You all did a great job. I'm so jealous that I wasnt there too! I want a pirate costume! Love you.

Anonymous said...

nick you crack me up with your costume!!!! I love you!!!!
diana

Crunch said...

Nice pictures. I saw the movie yesterday. No one was dressed up except for the people that work at the theater. Of course it has been out for a couple of days too.