7.29.2006

Guess Where I Am?

I'll give you some clues. I'm not in Wichita, nor on my way to Wichita.

I'm drinking another Passion Fruit Italian Soda. But It's not from Radina's.

I'm about to listen to the Finals.

Do you know where I am now? Blue Stem Bistro. I promise I'll leave after this. The Finals are playing an accoustic set outside. I was on my way to Wichita, then I'm like, nah, I think I'll go listen. And now that I'm here I have two things to say.

1. I'm glad I turned around by the Bubble Wash.
2. Radina's makes a much better Italian soda!

1 comment:

Irene said...

I'm so glad I looked at this Nick. I was worried, MAN YOU NEED A CELL PHONE!!! I thought you were on the road somewhere. Well i came home thinking you might be here so I dont know if you will read this before you leave but come to my house not Jayme's, I'm now home. See you later.