7.31.2006

A Lot of the Same Thing

Today I did a lot of the same thing. A few times in a row. My day consisted of multiple trips to the same store. Two trips to Jayme's house. And lots of talking and laughing with Ma and Jay.

The baby's room looks so cute! I will post a pic tomorrow of it. I'm too tired now to load them. But it's really pink and the furniture is really cute. I had a feeling while I was in there that when Shann and I have a kid, it's gonna be a boy first. So we'll see come 2+ years down the way. We'll see.

Some say I am strong. But I am not. Not compared to the brute strength of my mother. In the event of bending some metal tonight, she kicked my butt. Pretty hard too. And a lesson to be learned from all by my butt kicking: Laughing doesn't make you physically stronger.

2 comments:

Irene said...

yes, it was fun, I am strong like bull.... sometimes... Nicole is weak like wimp... sometimes... it was funny. laughter is the strength sapper.

The Math Ninja said...

I was wrong. 4 years later we had our first baby, a girl. :)