7.19.2006

Sew

This Saturday, Shannon, Jenette, Chris, and I went to Wichita to see my Mom and my two sisters. (Whom all have blogs.) Well, my sister Jayme is pregnant and supposed to have the baby on 8-3 now, instead of 8-7. She also has kidney stones in both kidneys and a baby already 7 lb 1 oz (ish). Hmm...This is what she usually looks like.
Not really. She is actually quite pretty and has nice hair. I just like that picture.

On to more painting and possibly some already baked ziti. Which reminds me, I never want to use the oven again in the summer. Espically on days that are as hot as yesterday was (overy 100 before noon?!).

2 comments:

Irene said...

Ha ha ha, I still say she looks kind of crazy, you know nuts inthe head in this picture. Poor Jay. but fun picture.

Tuba Queen said...

HAHAHA! Shoot! I know I'm Hott