8.05.2010

Drool

Keagan is such a drooler! I can only imagine what its gonna be like when she starts teething.

Ga! This kid is cute! I know I'm biased, but still. Look at her!

The other day she put herself to sleep by placing her thumb inside of her pacifier and fell asleep.


She got her 2 month shots a few weeks back. She cried, as you'd expect. But recovered pretty quickly. By the time we left the doctors room she was almost asleep already. She wasn't really fussy that day either, and didn't get a fever. Excellent.


This is her Skyping with Grandma Fuller. It was pretty cute. Keagan would stare at the computer screen (which is normal for her) and then lean in and get closer (also normal). It was fun.


If someone in New Jersey is reading this and has a way to get Grandpa on Skype, then let me know and we'll set it up! It's free!

1 comment:

Irene said...

I need help getting my new laptop to accept my little camera thingy. I can't skype since it doesn't work. :(
By the way, I agree, that kid is so cute its not bias, it's fact. Just look at her!