2.01.2010

Another Quilt

A while ago we bought fabric to make a quilt for our baby. And now I'm ready to start it. Problem is, we don't really know what design we want to use.

Our colors are beige/tan, lavendar, and sage, as shown below.


I've been hunting on the web-web for ideas and here is what I have so far. What do you think?


Some combination of our three colors instead of red, white, and blue.

I like the fact that the colored squares are made smaller colored squares. It looks pretty cool. Maybe go buy some plain beige fabric and do the squares in the three colors.

Pretty similar to our colors, but with more sage then light blue and beige not white.

Not so sure our colors work for this, but it looks neat.

This is pretty similar to our colors, but the purple is too dark. Anyway. I like the classic clean look of this one.
Probably replace brown with beige and then use sage and lavender for the diamonds.

Not so sure, but I enjoy the simplicity and traditional-ness. I wouldn't do stars...maybe dinosaurs or distributions...

I like this one. The quilting itself is fun. As are the colors. But we'd replace the blue with lavender and probably the white with beige.

So, yeah, pretty much not so sure what we like. But if you have an opinion/suggestion, let me know!

4 comments:

Julia said...

I like 1, 3, 5, & 8.

The Math Ninja said...

I like 1, 5, 6, and 8.

Irene said...

I like 5, 6 & 7 the best. with my favorite being 5

Michelle said...

first, last, and the dog in the second