5.27.2005

2 Versions??

I'm on my way to missions #54. I dyed part of my hair just now. Kinda bluish. The color isn't very good, its too green. But, if it lasts for a week (which it should) and I don't have to dye all my hair, I get points.

Today we are gonna go watch Star Wars III again! Yay! I like that movie. Yesterday during our contraband scan at school, one of the teachers whom is a Star Wars super-fan told me something I find hard to believe. She said there are two versions of the movie out, where the dialogue is different?!? Crazy. I don't know to believe it. But she has seen it 6 times, and had a Star Wars wedding, so she isn't just a person who saw it sometime. I'm not sure. It is crazy though.

2 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

Two versions? I must check that claim out.
I currently have cranberry highlights in my hair and I LOVE them!

You posted about Jerry Rice going to the Broncos. I know nothing about football. I do know that Broncos fans are die-hards. We lived in a suburb of Denver for about a year and a half, and those fans really get into it.

The Math Ninja said...

I'm not so sure about the 2 versions. It seems incorrect. But I have no idea. The only thing I've heard about it was from that one teacher.