3.02.2010

SnowBuffs

I met a lot of important people in my life through the SnowBuffs. That is the roller hockey team that Shannon started before I even met him in Garden City. The summer before my senior year of high school, my best friend Julia and I started to play with them. That is when I met Shannon, and met his family and all of his friends (which are now may friends too).

So, now all the SnowBuff girls are having babies (girls in particular*) and I made a onesie for Autumn to celebrate!

Julia ordered some goods from my Etsy shop and Shannon and I decided we would send a bonus gift for Autumn. We wanted to try embroidering a onesie for a while and this was a good time to do it. So Shannon found an old Sabre's logo in vector form, pulled it into our digitizing program and after about 30 minutes, we had this, text and all. We put it all together on the machine, and let her go! Pretty pleased with the result. Hopefully it fits Autumn okay and the knit/embroidered combo doesn't stretch out too much.

*Somary had 2 girls already, Julia just had a girl, and Jenette and I are having girls.

7 comments:

Newgen said...

That is sooooo kawaiii!!!

The Math Ninja said...

We thought so too!

Anonymous said...

I'm only having 2 girls :D the rest of you guys have some catching up to do :D

Mary

Irene said...

This is soo cute I can't stand it. Need to make one for little Kendall. Littel baby Keagan will love it. I can't wait to see baby Kadie in it. Baby Erin will be so adorable wearing it!

Tuba Queen said...

Yeah.....And I have a girl. Its all about girls isn't it. :)

The Math Ninja said...

Mary - I started a little late... but give me some time. My family has a track record of girls. :)

Irene said...

I love having little baby girls around. I can't wait to hold my newest grand daughter. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I love her so much already.