10.23.2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


Yesterday actually. But still, a happy time none-the-less.

As I'm sure you've heard before, we celebrate birthdays in our household with week of festivities! Well, the festivities are usually just the giving of gifts, but it's happy still.

This year, Shannon found me some super awesome stuff that I didn't' even know I wanted (well some of it). I got new shoes, cute little face stickers (see above lamp shade), a scrolling LED belt buckle (sweet!), the expansion to Pandemic ri(On the Brink), a Broncos scarf, a dinosaur t-shirt, a frickin' sweet staple free stapler, and a lego-type desk calendar.

And if that isn't enough, he said more is coming, it just shipped rather late. Right now, I totally love the staple free stapler. The idea is amazing!

3 comments:

Blessum Yellowstone Trip said...

Yeah! Happy late birthday!

The Math Ninja said...

Thanks!!

Irene said...

I'm glad you had fun and that daddy to be got you lovely gifts. wish I could see you sooner than later, but with holidays coming I get to look forward to seeing you SOON!!! Love you