11.17.2008

I would like a couch.

I know we have a new camera, but I don't have the ability (where I am) to take pictures off of it to post. So you get words.

This weekend Shannon and I went to Manhattan to watch Nebraska run and pass all over our defense. It was sad. We pretty much can't tackle and have a weak defensive line. Not to mention it was cold and windy. Yichy. Besides the ugly game, we saw almost all of our family this weekend. We ate dinner with Mom and Nikki Friday night. Then saw Michelle, Jenette, Chris, and Maria while in Manhattan. Then on the drive home we saw Mom, Jayme, Charles, and Nikki again.

That kid is awesome. She is so much fun to watch and to listen to and to talk to. She is starting to think and it's really cool.

Another thing I came to realize this weekend is that I would like a couch to sit on. Jenette and Chris have a comfy seat in their house and it is wonderful! The luxury of bottom and back on fluffy cushion is outstanding! I think we should get one Shannon.

2 comments:

Ookami Snow said...

Should we?

Tuba Queen said...

I honestly must agree. After work cooking or putting up christmas light sometime you need that cushy feeling beneath your bum. Yes Shannon and Nicole I think you should!