2.12.2007

Too bad they were 10$

Today I finished painting 4 Wood Elf Archers. I didn't take any pictures of them yet. But I did start them about 6 months ago. They took a long time, mostly because I didn't work on them. But they are finally done.

Also, I got to see Mom and Jayme and Baby Nicole last weekend (yay). It was too bad because it was for just a short weekend and because mostly everyone was sick. But it's still nice to see them plus they got to watch the team play. Speaking of the team, we lost all 4 games this weekend. It wasn't a very pretty weekend.


Baby Nicole had a big week. She started her first 2 teeth, went on her biggest trip (to St. Louis) and took a crawl. It might have been an accident and it was definatley only one step, but it was great.

We ate at Hereford House on the way through KC with Mom and Jay. My advice to you, don't eat there. It's overpriced and not all that great. Sure the place looked nice and had a cool fireplace. But it was way too expensive for the food and service you recieved. I was really disappointed.

Shannon got his box from Woot today. I won't spoil the fun, but we did get a gel pen.

P.S. I went to bed at 7pm last night and work up at 6:30 am this morning, almost 12 hours....yay!

1 comment:

Irene said...

That is good that you got some sleep. I hope you feel better baby. I do, I had a coughing fit yesterday that left me ill all day but beside that I'm much better. I still have the stupid fever sore and tomorrow I have to present a seminar. You guys may have lost your games, but I think you played great. I can't well yes I can believe how good you've gotten. YOu are a true Hockey player Nicole and I'm very proud of you.
Oh. I love that picture of baby Nicole. it is too cute. You need to put the pics you took on snapfish and send them to me. I love you hon!