2.06.2007

New Things

Today, after hockey practice, I noticed I had two missed calls. I called Mom back and she told me Jayme had called to say that Baby Nicole got her first tooth! Yay! I can't wait to see her. Possibly this weekend, awesome.

On that note, Mom, Jayme, Maria, and Nicole are (hopefully) coming to our hockey games this weekend. Sweet. I am really looking forward to seeing them and for them to watch the team play. We are a lot better than we used to be, even though our record doesn't really show it.

Other new things, I decided to show off the things I've made. I made a new blog over here that has the things I've knitted. It's not everything, and some of it is crocheted, but I made it. Also, it needs a better name. So if you have any ideas let me know.

2 comments:

Tuba Queen said...

I Posted on your new blog dude. coolios hatios

Tuba Queen said...

Oh and her toothe is so cute. HEHE! last night she was drinking out of a glass and her toothe kept clicking on the glass.