1.01.2007

That Flag is Lame

Here it my vacation, or part of it anyways.

This is our Christmas tree for the year. The purple lights are awesome LED lights.


When we got to Wichita, we hooked up the Wii and played some Wii Sports. Maria was an excellent boxer. She KOed about the first 8 opponents before she was even knocked down once.


Mom and I drove around town and found this Auto Zone, I mean, Asian Market. This is where we found the sugar coated fennel seeds.


And some cute baby was involved.

3 comments:

Tuba Queen said...

That picture is great of Nicole, I mean Nikki. I had fun this Christmas. It was a good one. YAY.

Maria said...

I get to see u guys tomorrow, yes?

Irene said...

More Wichita pictures. I never see pictures of us visiting. get with it my tall blonde child. Christmas was really good. It was one of my favorite Christmas's ever. I love you Nicole!