1.16.2007

A New Holy Baby Part 1

This weekend was quite nice. Shannon and I went to Wichita with Maria and Nic. My two aunts and my grandpa flew in from New Jersey Thursday to spend a long weekend with us. We got there Friday night. It was supposed to be all icy, but luckily, it stopped early enough for the roaded to be cleared and we had no problems. G-paps had cooked up some yummy dinner for us. Yay Grandpa's food!

Isn't she cute!

Saturday we all kinda chilled. We did a lot of preparations for the next day's party and also played the Wii. Aunt Diana and Aunt Margie both made mii's. Then, Maria helped make my Grandpa a mii. It was sooo cute! G-paps gladly let us take his picture with it.

We took some video's of my aunt's boxing. It's odd, they looked a lot like my mom boxing...

Yep, still cute.

3 comments:

Irene said...

I agree, the weekend was great. It was so good to spend time with my dad and sisters. I love them just so much, and my grandbaby is the cutest!!! I had all the people I love so much in one room. wow! If my neices and baby nephew were there, it would have been perfect.

Tuba Queen said...

I agree, BUT I can't see any of the pictures I even clicked on the red X, and it just came up with a bigger red X. :(

The Math Ninja said...

Yeah, something is not happy with them. They only work at my house...not sure why...