4.27.2006

Headache-B-Gone

So, I've been having these dizzy headaches since Spring Break almost. Well, I think it's because of my contacts. So I've been wearing my glasses. It's helped because I haven't had a headache since Sunday after I took out my contacts, put on my glasses, and took some tylenol. I made an eye doctor appointment, so I'll get it taken care off.

In related news, we ate at Hobnobs (old Cox) last night, talked to a manager and chef about the changes they've been making (like cheap beans). And in the process the manager (also our waitress) said I looked like a cat person. How Sad! (it's the glasses)

2 comments:

Irene said...

Cat Person? what is he talking about, plus on top of it all, you dont like cats! double whammy! So will they still serve cheap beans?

The Math Ninja said...

He said they're trying to get the old ones back, but they won't for a while.