4.18.2006

Back to School

So, I've had my five day weekend and here's how it went down.

Michelle's play went well. This pic is from Saturday night during the "Kaye" scene.
And this is the cast. Look at all the fun characters!
We got to see Dan & Tara's new house in Garden. And I had Brendan and Trevor get in the closet. Then I shut the door and leaned on it. Hmm...they asked Uncle Dan to put me in jail for it. (He's a cop.)
Today I visited Wichita to watch/listen to Jayme's senior concert on her tuba. She did four pieces, all of which sounded great. She said she made some mistakes, but they were still great. This is from the last piece Devil's Herald. She talked about it on her blog. You can listen to a demo of it there too.
And tomorrow I go back to teaching. sigh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

didn't know tara was living in G.C. and her hubby was a cop. is he entering the LEO challenge down there?

mary

Ookami Snow said...

He is training in Hutch right now.. i think

Irene said...

I loved seeing you on Tuesday nicole. It was really fun going to Jay's recital. She is so talented, I loved sharing it with you, even though I ate too much at lunch!

Manuel Tendero Gil said...

hermosa fotografia