4.12.2006

The Blood Dragon is Born

A few weeks ago I finished painting one of the two Blood Dragon vampires Shann bought me for Valentines Day. Here is a picture of him. He is part of my Vampire Counts army. He shall give rise to a new bloodline of new units. Such as this converted Black Knight.
Shannon has been working on some Brettonians, and the knight is basically a dead one. So the deal is this. My unit of Black Knights is decendent of Shannon's kings, the same ones that his guys are decent of (that was a really difficult post to find!). So the colors and shields will all match. It will be fun to make a Brettonian Undead army.

More to come!

3 comments:

Irene said...

I love when you post pictures of this stuff. It is not just the game warriors that I like, but the other props, trees, fences etc. it is so hard to believe how small these things actually are. FUN!

The Math Ninja said...

The trees and fence I made a while ago. I think they are fun too.

Maria said...

awesome... they should battle my ogres