10.25.2005

Quack, ne?

So, we were driving down this 2-way road (Claflin) when this SUV drove next to us. Okay. Then some dude starts to shout out the window and we look over. A duck. A duck was in the car with the two guys. The dude was shouting something about having a duck. Odd.

Weekend went well. Got to see my Aunt Diana who lives in New Jersey. She came out for my birthday. I got lots of gifts from people, my Aunt, Mom, and Jenette & Chris. I got lots of clothes, new shoes (my same ones, just new), some loose tea, a tea press, 13 hours of zombie movies, and an oodle of stuff from Shannon. He got me my dice, a cookie cookbook, a quilting calendar, an MC Escher daily calendar, a Sudoku book, a Wood Elf lord, Eternal Gaurd, and the whole series of Azumanga Daioh! (which I am currently watching). Great fun! So much fun stuff. :)

1 comment:

Irene said...

I had a great time with you guys this weekend. I loved having Aunt Diana with us all too. It was fun hanging out with her and my wonderful children and their guys. I love you all!!!!!

Love Mommy