7.30.2007

To New Jersey and Back

I went to New Jersey to visit may family about a week ago. It was great fun! Everyone looks really good and seems pretty happy. I finally got to meet my cousin's son, Tommy. He's a pretty cool kid. He's almost 2, and a cutie.


My cousins threw a birthday party for Nicole. That was cute. Half-way though singing to her, she started to "sing" with us.


My grandpa looks good. My cousin Kat is having a baby boy in about 2 months. She looks pregnant, but good.


It was a good time. I have a lot of pictures from it, but my internet connection is quite slow so the pictures are taking forever to upload.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pics nick.
please send them to me when you have a chance
MISS YOU

Anonymous said...

That was from me Diana I left my name out. SILLY

Irene said...

It was so great to see everyone in Jersey. I got to give my dad a big kiss and get daddy hugs. It was great to have Nicole and Tommy meet.