8.26.2006

I can't a-bweive it.

Shannon, Aaron, and I were walking home from our late class on Tuesday this past week. We were just about to the sun dial in the quad and happened to notice some disc golfers on that hole. A disc came flying, and we heard them call to us to watch out. We saw the disc, subconsciously realizing we were not in harms way, we watched to see how he would do.

Really good. The disc came down about 6" away from the pole and on the bounce, it hit the pole. A hole in one. We told him it was a hit and then clapped for him. Pretty neat.

That is Shannon, Aaron, and I by the post and the one with the red arrow was the one he had to hit. If you were taking the picture, you would have to back up about 10 yards to be where you throw the discs from.

2 comments:

Irene said...

You made me sigh 'aawwhhh' with I cant A-bweive it. OH my little girl is so big now! I didnt hardly read the rest, I keep picturing your little lisping face saying with a cute little pout. "I can't a-bweive it' and slapping your little hands to your sides. Gosh you were one cute kid Nicole. I love you.

The Math Ninja said...

I still am, Mom. I still am. :)