8.11.2006

Disc Golf Game

So. We made fudgicles. Ate them. Went and got SnoCones from Tads. Very neato place. they have a lot of flavors to choose from. I would highly not recommend Birthday Cake. Unless you like to feel sick of course, then enjoy. I got Volcano and was rather pleased. We will probably frequent said SnoCone shop sometime again. Due to the cheap price for high volumes of flavored "snow," I like it.
Then we played disc golf, but with a twist. It was getting kinda late, so we were running out of daylight. Around hole 5 we decided to race to the tape worm hole (8). It was quite fun. We all just threw our discs and ran and threw the discs and ran. I actually threw pretty good and ran just enough to win! Woo hoo! I finished the whole course with +11 (yeah...) but I did win the mini-race, so all was not lost. Here is how it all began.

Since then I've been pretty bumm-ish. Coloring, computering, eating, not much painting. But I do need to get on that. I only have 5 days of summer left and I'm down 7 models. So I have to paint 12 models in 5 days. Grr. Get to it! On the side bar I've got some of the new models I've painted. Again, I suck at the picturing of the models. Sorry.

2 comments:

Irene said...

looks like fun. You should show me how to play some of these games one day. I've only played tree ball and throwing the frizbee in the hole in the building! Ha, love you.

Addison said...

Addison and I agree that you're a stud at commenting. :)
-Michelle