8.19.2006

Almost There

I have one day left to paint 3 models and my goal of one model a day will have been achieved. What have I been painting lately? These.

Some more halflings. Ah. Don't look too close...they are a quick paint, almost all 4 done in the time it took Shannon and company to see Snakes on a Plane.


Some mor beastmen for the Chaos team. These are the last of the them. Now I just have to do the Chaos warriors and the Chaos team is complete. As for the matter of their field...that'll be a while. Still under construction.

I finally finished my Black Knight musicain. I moded him a while ago and started painting him before summer even. But I finally got him done. I still need to make and paint 3 more to be able to even play with them. Sheesh. If you have any advice on how to make the dead horse actually look dead, let me know.


Lastly, some 40K thrown in the Warhammer fantasy era models. Some Space Marines. My chapter is called the Steel Cross Marines (possibly Iron, I don't really remember). Complete with Commander and Veteran Sergant.

I'm not sure what I will paint to fill my goal, but I'll let you know when it's done. Oh, and mucho thanks to Shannon for helping take better pictures!

1 comment:

Tuba Queen said...

In some of the pictures it looks like they are floating.