6.12.2006

Riverfest

On Friday I went to the Smoky Hill River Festival with Julia and Pickle! Yay. It was nice to see them again. It was pretty neat too. They went back on Saturday, but I went to Wichita with Jenette. Here are some pics from the day.


I ate a good tamale and pork bbq sandwich and a chocolate covered frozen banana. It was not only tasty, but fun! The whole reason Julia and Pickle came down for it was to hear a band they like, Eddie From Ohio. We listened to them and they were pretty good. Shannon bought one of their CD's on Saturday. Here is what they looked like on Friday. They are not from Ohio though. They're from Virginia.

2 comments:

Irene said...

Looks like you guys had fun. i hope Julia and Mike are doing great. So where was riverfest? I know you told me but I'm old and senile and cant remember!

The Math Ninja said...

It was in Salina.